Hello! Let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Bagas Sambega Rosyada, or you can called me Bagas. I am 15 years old, and I am lived in Riung Arum Timur 6 Street number 44. I was born on September 29, 2003. I'm study at Senior High School 3, and now I'm class X Science 3.

I have 2 younger brothers, that's mean I am the oldest one. My youngest brother is Farid. He now sixth grade, and study at Margahayu Elementary School. My another brother is Qaisha. He now eighth grade, and study at Bina Sarana Cendekia Junior High School. Me and my brothers often  father fightings just because small things, like choosing television station, or who is take a bath first.

My father is Awan Hermawan, or usually called Awan. He born in Karawang. My mother is Ani Rosida, or usually called Ani. He born in Ciamis.

My hobby is reading a book, especially comics and story book. My another hobby is playing games and hearing music. Although I like to hear music, I don't like to plays musical instrument.

My favorite subjects is math and biology. I don't know why I like those subject, but I think it's because another subjects is more hard than it. Subjects I don't like is art and culture, and craft, because my creativity is very low, and I'm often got a problem because of it.

That's it from me. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts