My Holiday


Scenery at Situ Patenggang

   My holiday is a time for me to rest from tiring assignments and from study. I spent most of my holiday by sleeping, playing game, playing football, and go for a little trip. 

  In the beginning of the holiday, I didn't go anywhere. I just stayed at home and sleeping and playing many games. I spent almost 5 hours for played many games, and I'm always sleep at 2:00 AM. I'm usually wake up on 5 AM for prayed, after that I go to slept again till 10 AM. After that, I played game until afternoon, and continue played football in front of my house.
     
   After several days, I'm start getting bored by only doing activity in my home. I'm started to went riding with my brothers and my cousin, but just near my complex.

     Then, all of my mother's big family came to my home, and went for a trip to Ciwidey, Kabupaten Bandung. But the plan is changed, and we went to Situ Patenggang, Rancabali, Kabupaten Bandung. While  in Situ Patenggang, we are enjoyed the nature scenery. Not only when we are at Situ Patengggang, but also enjoyed the scenery while on the way. The next day, we are visited my father's big family at Karawang. We ate many sate maranggi, and many kind of food in Walahar, Karawang.

      One week before holiday is over, all of my big family are went back. I'm started playing games and football again, played until night, and woke up late. My parents that didn't like my behavior, got angry and took my phone from me for several days.
     
     I'm very bored after my phone taken from me. I'm just sleeping, watching TV, read some comics, and playing football. Two days before holiday is over, my phone is given back to me, and I'm started playing games again.

       I'm almost spent most of my time to played some games, such as PUBG Mobile, sometimes I played computer, read some news, watched YouTube, and many relaxing activity at home.

     But I'm still happy with my holiday, especially when my family went for a trip. And because I didn't need to learn or make any assignments, and I can sleep anytime I want.

Comments

Popular Posts